Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Hump Day

One of the Geico commercials has a camel walking in the cubicle maze of office with a 'guess what day it is?'

Today is a hump day, boy how I'm happy to get over the hump hill.

One of my coworkers due to death in the family out the office. Angie is receptionist and guess who end up covering for her? Of course me, myself and I.

Monday was a blur, very busy, very maddening and very tiring. I start at 5:45am and left at 5pm. 

Tuesday also was early start with lot work upfront.  Shelly worked on Tuesday with about 70% participation - she spends so much time on her phone. Every time I turn around she's texting someone. Knowing what I know about her been unfaithful to her husband I can only guess who she was talking to. Toward the end I got so feed up with that, I'm not helping her at all today. After I arrived to work this morning, I start with doing my work, offered to cover lunch only when it's convenient for me. I had so much done. I'm really proud of myself.

Last night I met with Yulia, went over tons of things in quickbook, I had my work cut for me next weekend.
Tonight is Elsa time, I haven't seen her for two weeks, and quite frankly miss her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment