Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Mid-week Post

I think it might become a tradition to have a regular Wednesday post.  I felt that as soon as Sunday rolled away, next thing I notice it's Wednesday.  Monday and Tuesday tends to be a blur.
This week is the same, Monday arrived with slight chance of freezing rain, temperature was below freezing level, but it did start raining around 7 am, and slightly warmed up. Our family has outrageous sense of responsibility, Alex and Vlad both left for work at the crack of dawn.
I end up waiting for the definite confirmation that yes, indeed it's warmer and everything is melting away.  I left house around 8:15 and it was little scary before I get to freeway.
Work wasn't bad, as we had many cancellations and much of work was done last week.
Tuesday went smoothly with little hiccups (if there were some I don't remember) - Dad arrived from CA safe and sound, that made our house happy :)
Here we are... with so much uncertainty again. Last night I got text from Shelly telling me that she's not coming to work today, asking to cover for her in surgery room.  When questioned if she's ok, in response I got, something like I have personal issues with husband, i'm safe and ok... weird!
Dr. A doesn't think she's okay... I wonder if her husband did found out about her been unfaithful.
It was very weird day - Dr. A did share some ideas about practice and future and stuff... Dani had a bad day to start with, but it's slightly improved toward the end.
Tomorrow I'm in surgery all day, hopefully things will go okay for everyone involved.  I tired of talking about work in negative way.

No comments:

Post a Comment