Sunday, December 15, 2013

Gift shopping

Agh!!!! I did it.

I actually did it this year. 
Went shopping online for a gift for Sarah and Archer, and bought things for myself.

First I checked out her Amazon gift wish list. Found some items for baby like books, bath toys etc.  After placed order for over $50 with shipping, got myself 3 books for $5.99 each.  It's part of series and it's Kindle books, so I guess it's okay.

Then, I find Sarah list has Victoria's Secret PJ - with a  link to the VS web.  After I found out that  pj is on sale, for $39.95 I placed the order, should arrive before 24th.

Did little browsing, checked their sale rack and clearance items, found some swimwear on sale, didn't realize that tops are sold separate from bottoms, even though it's sale, still good $36 for outfit. I'm still planing for that Mexico trip, so swimwear from VS is the must! Found some cute colors cotton bras 2 for $49.98 had to have.

All together with free shipping end up been close $150.... well, at least I can return it if I don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment