Sunday, December 29, 2013

Last weekend in 2013

Hard to imagine, but 2013 is come to it's end.

Today is December 29th and absolutely no year-end magic.  Part of it, I think, because we all come down with horrible cold.  Vlad is pretty sick since last week, cough and fever.  Kids sick too, Alisa on the mend, Friday was hard for her.  Max is running fever, coughing.  Alla and Jr. is the only one who's holding things together.
I got stuffy nose and sore throat on Thursday, but I had to work both days upfront and plus teaching class on Thursday night.  Friday night was very miserable. I hardly got any sleep, end up staying home on Saturday.
Today we end up working on college and academy and teen school stuff.  I end up doing all invoices and deposits for teen school and bible college. It's lot of work.

Alla planning New Year Eve celebration at her house with all cousins (Eugine&Juli, Dima&Tanya, Alex&Anya) she did invited us, but not sure if spending new year with 8 adults and 13 kids my type of celebration. It's kind of sad that nobody invites us over anymore, I mean everyone have their own stuff going on, and unless we organize something, everybody for themselves.

This year we all working too, I think first time I'm working on 31st.  Lena might work on 1st too.  Suck, but nothing she can do.  We have been talking about possible vacation in Mexico in February.  Also there's bunch of ideas floating about big trip.  I'm torn between Germany&Poland this summer.  Or Turkey, Greece and Israel.  Also there's possibility that KHR and Company will go to Israel again, I don't want miss that.  But at the same time there's so many other places.



No comments:

Post a Comment