Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thursday a surgery day, a very good day

Every Thursday after 2pm, I had to remind myself every 15 or so minutes that Thursday is a good day.  After doing Mohs all day long I'm so tired.

If starting our morning we're laughing, signing, joking, dancing - after two in the afternoon it's barely dragging our feet. Both Dr and nurse tired and my feet are on fire.  All I can think of is sitting down :)

Today is no exception,  after out little talk yesterday,  Dr. A act strange.  I do understand him, I had a whole weekend to adjust. I love working with him, he's a  such compassionate,  caring guy with a huge heart.  And seen how just one person abusing it, totally misplaced work ethic, that makes us as a team look bad.

To be honest I told him and girls yesterday тhat I really don't care who she's sleeping with. 
It's not my business and I don't care.  What I care is you need to be 100% present in mind and body when you at work.  Not sure where in the world her head was yesterday.  But she dumped one of the solutions for Mohs that we don't have a replacement for.
When I found out this morning I really got mad.  It's just a matter of time before she makes crazy mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment