Monday, December 23, 2013

Visit from the Aanderuds

Today at work we had a visit from the whole Aanderud gang.  

Got to meet Eirik and Joren for the first time.  Those kids are adorable.  I knew Teig and Juni were special, but now that I have met them all, I told Dr A that he's very blessed.


Eirik is almost 8 years old and very mature, older brother, split image of dad.  Can't find a good picture of him.  Tried Melody's FB and blog, nothing except this one which is more than an year old.
told us that he also would like to be a doctor, dermatologist and one day he will run our practice.


Joren is wild red hair little elf, just turn 6 last month.  Very interesting personality, not shy, like his older brother, but not easy to talk to.  However, once he took to you he will talk your ears off.  He's typical middle child.  Told us that his nick name is Alex, but we can call him either /or.  I'm absolutely in love with this wild child.


we talked about sun solstice, elf school, Santa list and presents, moon and other planets, siblings and future plans.


Teig is 3 I think, and simply adorable.  with him it was a love at the first sight.  
He stole my heart with his smile couple months ago, now that he's talking it's just amazing.  However I have a dilemma now, before I met Joren, I knew that Teig was my favorite.  Now, I'm torn, they are so different, and hard to say who's winning.






Juni is 8 mo old all smiles and bubbles. First time I met her, when she was 4 months old.  During remodeling Melody brought her in often, and all meetings and talks and walk-thru's were done with Juni (sometimes Teig) in tow.
Office got to see to Juni needs more often than not.  We all love her and ready to spoil rotten.





Joren the elf, told us some secrets about elf school and left us special elf signature.

No comments:

Post a Comment