Sunday, December 1, 2013

Instead of...

... welcome to my blog.

This is my official English version blog.  For my Russian-speaking/reading friends please continue reading my "Между строк" as I'll try to update regularly from now on.

What is this blog about?
Long time ago I happen to find an awesome quote: " Life is just a blog, waiting for us to post about it..."  Every post here will be about life, about surprises and trails that life offers.  I never quite give up my dream to become a journalist.  I know that some dream will remain just that... dreams.  Blogging is one of the many outlets to let steam out, to get the word out, to hear and to be heard.

Since 2003 I was very active in blogosphere, it's all start with Livejournal, then wordpress, top-reading blog on invictory portal with thousands visitors weekly, now it's all here.  Russian and English versions have it's own place. Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment