Friday, January 10, 2014

Crazy week

That the best I can describe this last week.  It's all started on Wednesday when Kira drop by for a visit.  Sonja, Leah, and I all went to Baja for lunch, Kira left her dog in the office.  It was a good catch up get together, but when we get back to the office unthinkable happened.
Kira gave a small package to Shelly, left little room for imagination. Two of us saw it and reported to the office manager, then talked to the doctor. 
That the short version.
In reality it was more dramatic.  I called Alex first, cause I was torn between doing right thing or ignoring the whole thing. After talking to Alex, I called Juli, she sends me to Dr. A. 
Going to him took so much energy, by the time I closed the door behind me and walk in his office I lost it. Crying my eyes out, which was so embarrassing I was barely able to talk. For unknown reason Dr A didn't investigate or confront Shelly at all. Juliann called me after hours to get an update, also was disappointed with lack of action.

Thursday morning things were so thick with tension when we start our day.
Juli went first and talked to her, then Dr A. It was very hard conversation for both of them, since Shelly didn't denied anything, but start crying and swearing up and down that she's not that type of person and that as soon as she got home, she throws the stuff away.
She talked to me too, and told me that she was framed, and hates Kira big time and very hurt by everyone thinking that she's like that. She offered to do a drug test which I think was very brave of her. But never actually did that day.

Friday morning, Juli and Dr. A didn't say a word about whole thing. Meeting went well, little tense and awkward.  Before Dr A left for the day he asked, actually told Shelly that she have to have drug test done today. according to those who were present, she didn't like that at all.  Juli called the Occ Med clinic, notified them and request an observed test. having a sister working for Occ Med, I know enough what observed test is.  My heart little broken, 'cause humiliation is huge!

As I was leaving office for the day, I run into her in hallway, she was mad! didn't say a word, just walked by.  I can understand that, I'd be mad too if I have to go through something like that. Girls said she was steaming, when she returned.

I hope for her and our sake, the results will be negative.  "cause thinking otherwise is not an option.  She made some crazy choices before, they were affection her work ethic, create some tension, but it's always was in her personal life.  This one did happen in the office and made all of us involved.  

Results will be in by Tuesday next week... i guess we shall see

No comments:

Post a Comment