Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Happy Birthday, Alex!

Today January 15th, my youngest brother birthday.  Alex is 27 years old.  How the time is flying.  He's such a wonderful young man, very smart, such a schmoozer.  I still remember the day when parents brought him home.  It was very snowy, cold winter day and grandma was staying with us.  Alex was named not so much after my dad, it was more my other brother wish.  Even before we had him, Vlad was always asking for a brother and he pick the name.  I remember when mom had him already and end up staying at the hospital few extra days, dad was trying to change the name to something else and we had this discussion one evening. Vlad was very firm in his wish: "I want brother Sasha"  Funny how little things stuck in your memories forever.
Now we're no longer call him Sasha, and he's no longer little brother.  He's a big shot in corporation world, he's young, confident man with a huge, bright future ahead of him.

Happy Birthday Alex, may all your dream will be in accordance with God's will and your life will be full of exciting adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment