Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Dr. A

Dr. Aanderud is very ambitious young man.  

I know it's very insubordinate of me talk like that. He's my boss and should be respected and such... well, I do respect him, I believe he's very knowledgeable physician and wonderful employer to work for.
It's little hard to keep in line with someone who is only year older than you. Especially when he does everything to keep relationship between employees and himself more on the friendly level.

Last year he finished his residency in Michigan, purchased our practice, moved his family to Oregon and just a week ago celebrated 6 months as a business owner. Today, I was informed that he's looking into buying another practice very soon.
Dr. Demnan (I think) with Ahoha Derm is selling,  so is Dr. Brown might be soon.  And my very ambitious employer want to talk about how it all will work out.
Yay!
I'm pleased with his ideas, but also little concerned with so much luck of quality lately.  What if we bite, more than we can chew? Right now when things fell of the hook, at least we have some sort of check and balance.  But with new clinic... who knows??

Expanding practice it's a logical thing to due, especially with new healthcare reform and all small practices closing.  I'm sure that 5 years from now Goodskin will be known all over the state.  Question is at what cost?

No comments:

Post a Comment