Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Lena's Birthday

My sister turned 30 today. 
I'm so proud of her, she's very talented, beautiful inside and out. My best friend, mentor and person whom I always admire and look up too.  I know that probably it should be reversed,  with me been older and such... but Lena is a person with a huge heart, amazing brain and astonishing personality.  Cannot imagine my life without her and cannot imagine her been somebody or something else.

To celebrate this happy occasion very low key Alex, Lena and I went to Vancouver, WA to check out new restaurant.  Located in the east side, on 18th and 164th this incredible place called Petra House and it's authentic Jordanian food.
The best shwarma I had in the very long time.
Mint Green tea
Shwarma and kebab 


Baklavah

No comments:

Post a Comment